We will do everything possible to make your stay most enjoyable. To ensure you will have a very pleasant experience, we have established the following policies:
Check In 3 PM
Check Out 11 AM
($25 additional per hour before or after above times)
Maximum 2 guests per room
Children over 10 welcome
Please advice staff at the time your reservation is made.
2 friendly cats and 1 adorable dog are on premise. They do go into the rooms from time to time when allowed with guests. We have never had any issues with guest's allergies but if you are severly allergic, it is probably best not to book a room.
Smoking is not allowed on the premises. Guests may smoke outside but are asked not to smoke on the veranda or near open windows and doors.
None available for guests -a small fridge on our veranda is suitable to store dinner left-overs and such.
Guest Visitors are not permitted on the property. We cater to the comfort, privacy, and security of our registered guests. We do not allow tours or unregistered guest visitors unless previously arranged with the innkeepers.
For registered guests only-Keys to enter B&B will be in your room door upon arrival.
The security features in place at the B&B are to ensure guest safely and privacy.
Standard Rates are rates for single nights, Holidays, Holiday Periods and Special Events. We offer discounts for multiple weekend and weeknight stays.
Do not apply to Holidays, Holiday Periods and Special Events.
Minimum Night Requirements:
Two night minimum on weekends - Friday and Saturday together
Three night minimum on Memorial Day, 4th of July weekend, Labor Day and Columbus Day.
1st night deposit plus tax is required at the time of reservation
- Refunds will be given up to 15 days before arrival date (less a $25 processing fee).
- If you cancel within the 15 days prior to your arrival, your deposit is non-refundable and your card will be charged half of the room rate any subsequent days.
- If you cancel within 48 hours or less before check in time, you will be responsible for your entire stay.
- No Show or Early Departures-You will be responsible for and charged for your entire stay.
- HWS Graduation, Reunion Weekends, Orientation Weekend, Parent's Weekend, and Wedding weekends are non-refundable.
Wine Tour Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel before 15 days of your arrival date, you will be charged half the wine tour portion of your package.
- If you cancel within 15 days of your arrival, you will be charge the full amount of the wine tour portion of your package.
- No refunds given on Saturday and Sunday Wine Tours.
We have no control over weather or road conditions, airline cancellations or personal changes. We cannot make any exceptions to these policies; we may be turning away other guests to honor your reservation.
We are happy to forward any items left behind. However we must charge $15 plus fees to include postage/shipping as well as all insurance, packaging and handling charges. Returning these items to you may entail a special trip to the Post Office or shipping facility. These charges will be applied to the credit card used for your stay and we will email any applicable tracking number(s) as well as a copy of your credit card receipt.
Whole House Rentals:
Whether one bedroom or all four are used, a rental of the whole house still applies to the guest's rooms and common areas. Whole house rental does not include kitchen facilities.
Often our guests have plans to start very early in the morning. We ask that voices, TV's and radios be kept low after 9:00 pm and before 7:00 am.
Any antiques damaged or broken will be the financial responsibility of the guest to have repaired or replaced, with an antique of equal value approved by the innkeeper.
Prices and policies subject to change without notice & are based on double occupancy.